We begin to think about spring. The weather has not been mild, the mild temperatures are slow to arrive and the forecasts are not great, but we trust in our promontory, which always challenges bad weather and gives sunny days even when they are not expected.
So… Here is what to do for Easter in Monte Argentario and surroundings!
- PasquaVela Classic from 30 March 2018 to 2 April2018. The historical regatta organized by the Yacht Club Santo Stefano and that since 1988 sees beautiful sailing boats in front of Porto Santo Stefano.
- Easter Sunday procession. An important tradition in Porto Santo Stefano is that of the procession on Easter morning with the blessing of the sea: the statue of Christ is raised three times in front of the Port and the fishing boats respond by ringing the sirens. Very suggestive.
- Waiting for Orbetello Piano Festival 2018. 1 April 2018 21.15 at the Orbetello Auditorium. A musical-comic show by Disturbanda directly from Zelig ( an italian famous TV show).
- Capalbio at the Fair and seasonal opening of the Tarot Garden. From March 31st 2018 to April 2nd 2018 in Borgo Carige you can taste the typical products of our territory, attend country shows, night shows or choose one of the guided tours proposed by the organization. The artistic park reopens also in the Municipality of Capalbio, with the splendid sculptures realized by the artist Niki de Saint Phalle.
- Excursion: The path of the towers. In Alberese, on Easter Monday, a not too demanding route leads you to discover the splendid Torre di San Rabano and the enchanting unspoiled territory of the Maremma Park.
And you? Will you be here in Monte Argentario? Have you already decided what you will do during these days of celebration?